Whats It Like?

Whats It Like?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Australis - sending me delarious!

Recently, I have been using alot of Australis cosmetics and am loving them so to start us off I have decided to dedicate this week exclusively to Australis!

Some of the pro's of this brand are quite obvious. The top of the list for me is, as the name suggests, its Australian! The way the current economy is at the minute we really need to be keeping our money in the country instead of stimulating everyone elses economies!

Another important factor...the cost! For such quality products I would really expect a higher price tag, but alas the generous people at Australis know what a girl wants and how to give it to her (and at what price!). With this brand you can top up your beauty bag without feeling the pinch on your pocket (perfect for those sneaking a beauty bargain behind hubbies back!).

One major plus for me is the fact that they do not test their products on animals. If you wouldn't put it on your own skin why put it on an animal? (If you would like to find out more information on animal testing visit http://www.choosecrueltyfree.org.au/)

Another biggie for me? It is easy to get your hands on! I have two kids so I do not want to be thrawling chemist after chemist, shop after shop looking for one product! Nor do I want to travel too far to get it! I do not know many people who do not have a Big W, Kmart, Target or Priceline at least a bus drive away! (Please don't hold me to this I did say most :P I'm sure some of the country folk might have a bit longer to travel!)

They have an extensive range of products so no matter your skine type, skin colour or style you can find a product to suit you.

Have you tried any of Australis' products? What is it like???

2 comments:

  1. I have tried many Australis products over the years and have never been disappointed. My all time favourite would be their primer which is just as good as other more expensive brands I have tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Australis products! :DDDDDD Love their Ready Set Go Powder hehehehe & Their mineral lippies are just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete