Whats It Like?

Whats It Like?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Welcome To My World

Hi to all my fellow beauty addicts!

Thank you for coming to view my blog. I am hoping that I will be able to answer that one question we all like to ask when we hear about a new product...Whats it like?
I find myself asking this question so often and never quite get the answers Im looking for, I normally get 'ya, its nice' or 'its okay!' What I want to hear is how easy is it to apply/use, how does it feel on, does it last long, do the effects really work?
So, I am here to answer all those questions for everyone else who wants the 'real' answer to 'Whats it like?'
I have 4 years experience in the beauty industry so I will use what I know to help me evaluate each product.

To start out with I will do weekly alternates, doing make-up one week, skin care the following week, hair the next etc.
Sometimes I will dedicate an entire week to one brand, sometimes I will mix it up a bit, but I am always looking for others input. If you have tried the product I'm discussing please let me know what you think, do you agree with what I'm saying, did you have a completely different experience??

This won't be exclusive to women, I will be trialling products on my partner to see how the mens products hold up against the womens!
And, of course, I understand that I am only one person with one specific skin type so i will be getting my friends and family in on this too to see how they find each product!
Hopefully, in the future, I will also be able to get all my followers in on this as well :)

Anyway, enough of my babbling! If you have a question please feel free to ask me! Don't forget to like our Facebook page!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog sounds fantastic, glad to have found it :) Will look forward to hearing your thoughts on some of the products I know and love (or hate, hehe) or know nothing about ;)

    ReplyDelete